Monday, February 16, 2015

Miss Kate

Kate is now 8 months old. She is at a really fun stage and has been for the last couple months. She is sitting up, grabbing everything, scooting really fast, even making it up a few stairs.  Nothing is safe anymore on the ground. She seems to have a sensitive and quiet personality. She still doesn't sleep super well at night but I do enjoy the snuggles when I am not overly exhausted. I can still rock her to when I need to which I really love but she also does great just laying down and going to sleep on her own.

She is very entertained by her siblings and loves to give the wrinkled nose smile. She is a champ at nursing still and has been loving solid foods. She has two teeth and loves her mamma the most- I think that is the best thing about her!






2 comments:

RaeAnn February 17, 2015 at 9:58 PM  

So many good ones! She is a sweetie,and you captured her beautifully!

Marianne and Brad March 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM  

Love these photos of Kate! I wish I could come visit and have you guys take such awesome pictures of Hayden. Kate is so cute! Thanks for all the baby advice too :) Miss you guys!