Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Vaca!

We had an awesome summer vacation in Idaho this year with lots of lunches/dinners out with friends and family, photo shoots, boating, play dates, and of course lots of swimming! Since living in Washington we don't swim much at all. Its way too cold. The kids were in heaven being able to go swimming at Grandmas again. We headed back to Washington on Abby's birthday so before we left we threw her a pool party. She originally wanted a rainforest party but I convinced here that a pool party would be like a rainforest party because both have lots of water. She went for it and we had a great time.
<
My big 7 year old. I can't believe she is that old!



It was great to be able to invite our old friends from Boise!




My little chunk's first time swimming. She is as big at 6 months as Abby was at 1 year.

This part was a little dangerous with so many kids but thanks to my brother and Mike we kept the crowds herded.
Fun times! Makes me miss Boise!!

1 comments:

Mom September 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM  

Makes me sad we missed this party!