Wednesday, August 22, 2012

5 1/2 months!

My little baby is growing way too fast!! She still is not sleeping great at night which is killing me but she is happier in the day and super fun to play with. At least I can now lay her down for a nap when she is awake and she will go to sleep on her own. This is major accomplishment for her! 

I got a bunch of awesome new back drops from my sister and I am so glad I have a cute baby to try them out with!






Abby wanted to jump in with Olivia so badly she even picked out an outfit that she thought looked good for pictures.



One funny thing Olivia is doing now is sucking on her bottom lip and blowing raspberries. She also loves her toes!!
Its super hard to be mad at her constant waking up at night when you go into her room and she just gives you the biggest smile and kicks her legs super fast. This also makes it really hard to let her cry it out.


1 comments:

RaeAnn August 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

LOVE amber! she is so cute, and i love the backdrop too. that white cotton bow? love. lots of love going on.