Friday, July 6, 2012

Davis

Davis is so funny and full of life. We are having so much fun with him these days. He is still very independent and it seems like he has no fear especially when it comes to climbing. Lately when I ask him to do something his response is "of course" in his squeaky little voice. He still takes a nap most days which is awesome and allows him to stay up a little later than the others. This is our special time together but more often than not he snuggles up to dad on the couch. He loves this little pool we have outback and is always coming in saying "I sopping wet mom". We have had only 2-3 nice days that we should use it but he has been in it a lot more than that.  He goes to the potty by himself which results in the backwards undies a lot. We just love our D Bear!




One night after having dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's apartment Grandma sent him home with some treats in a baggie. They did not last in the bag and I guess he didn't like them a whole lot because they were more on him than in him. He hates being sticky and messy so there were a lot of tears when we were still 10 mins from home and I couldn't clean him up.


His car seat and window were also coated in this mess- thanks Grandma!

1 comments:

Mom July 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM  

Oh I am so sorry! I can't remember exactly what it was that I gave him. I will remember no chocolate Grandma treats for the ride home. Makes a cute blog though!