Friday, April 6, 2012

Special

There are so many unique and special things I love about Olivia. 
Here are a few-
Her little freckle on the top of her head
Her round dimple that you have to be patient to see on the corner of her mouth
Her squished side nose she had right after she was born- its pretty well gone now
Her long fingers and big feet


 

Her perfect creased eye lids
Her eye lashes that just barely started growing like crazy
Her round lips
How she calms right down when I pick her up
That she doesn't spit up
I don't love how she screams when she is in her car seat but it is unique- my others have loved it


But most of all I love the special relationship that she has with her sister. Abby is always singing to her when she is upset and talking to her so she will not be lonely in her swing. She is lucky to have a sister like Abby.









3 comments:

maddie April 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Beautiful pictures:) I miss you guys!

RaeAnn April 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

these pictures kind of made me cry. i love these girls!

Tara Pugmire April 9, 2012 at 9:13 PM  

I so love them! So sweet!