Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blessing Day

March 2012

Mike blessed Olivia a few weeks ago and although we missed having a lot of family around luckily my parents are here and were able to spend the special day with us. My Aunt Charlotte made her blessing dress and as usual it turned out beautiful. She is so talented and generous with her time in making these dresses for so many babies. My friend ReaAnn also took care of us and provided the cute bow to match. Mike did an amazing job, it was a wonderful day with family and friends.


 Davis was all about pictures this day. I love his little eyes looking up in the picture above.













2 comments:

Schmath April 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

She's so beautiful! They all are, actually. And the dress and hair bow are perfect too.

Dawn April 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

Your family is gorgeous! Gorgeous I tell you! : )