Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Denver Children Museum

Before Abby went back to school in January we tried to fit in lots of different outings. I had been wanting to go to the Denver Children Museum but it is really pricey, but then I found out that they have a free night once a month so we went for it. It was so crowed but the kids didn't seem to mind and I am glad I saw what it had to offer because although it was really fun I am not sure I would spend the money to go back, at least not right away.


We hit the art station first. That way you can hang your paintings up to dry why you do all the other activities.


The bubble room was the biggest hit! They were very wet and soapy after playing in here. Davis kept popping the bubbles that dropped from this machine high on the wall and I didn't notice that his eyes were getting very irritated so when we found goggles for him he was thrilled.



The only area that wasn't totally packed was the toddler exploration area. Even the bigger kids had a great time here which was nice for me. I was able to just sit back and watch instead of herd the kids through all the crowds.


All in all it was a really fun place and great night for me and the kids!!

1 comments:

Bell Family January 20, 2012 at 7:48 AM  

We loved that museum when we were there!