Saturday, August 13, 2011

Eldorado Canyon and a special visitor

Our awesome babysitter from Idaho was so kind to drive back with me from Boise and spend a few days with us. The kids adore her and I loved having her here to help and hang out with. She endured a long 13+ hour drive and throw up a long the way. Not a fun drive but we made it. I am sure she was glad she got to fly home. We did a lot of fun things while she was here but one of my favorites was hiking in Eldorado Canyon. It is so beautiful and the kids had so much fun exploring. We even found a cool cave that we could walk back into.

















We miss her already. Anyone else want to come visit? Its beautiful here in Colorado.

2 comments:

Kiarra August 14, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

I love all of these pictures!!! I miss you guys so much. I am hoping to come down in February to be with you and the new baby! If not then, I'll be there next summer! Love you <3

Mom August 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Love these pictures! It looks like a really fun place to explore