Monday, March 1, 2010

That country song "Mr Mom" is right on the money!

So Amber has been in bed sick for the past two days and I have come to the realization that this family can not function well without her. Last night after just one day with mom on sickbed the house looked like a hurricane hit it--if the Division of Child Protective Services would have shown up yesterday I would have had some explaining to do. Amber really does keep out household running like a well oiled machine and it only took me covering for her for 1 day to realize that I can't do what she does!!!
I would have taken some pictures but I fully plan on blocking out all memories of yesterday so I thought it would be best to not have anything to remind me of it!
Hopefully everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sara March 2, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Sorry Amber has been so sick. I hope that all of you can get feeling better soon. You guys have had a tough run of it as of late!! We will keep our fingers crossed for you, for better health.

ej March 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

She does run that house well I have to say, and things do fall apart fast when Mom is down and out, I think just appreciating and recognizing how much she does (like you just did) goes a long way.
However, if she hadn't been sick would we have such cute pics of your kids with a box??? cuz those are adorable. Adorable.