Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Party #2




The second big get together this summer was with the Jensen side of my family over the 4th. For some reason I did not take many pictures. It was great to catch up with the Bell cousins who I hadn't seen much since college. My cousin Tommy and his wife Shayna came over with their little family. Michael and Ashton had a lot of fun playing together. I wished they lived closer. It was a really fun July with all the family parties and we kept it going with our own Jensen family reunion in Lincoln City, Or. Pictures are on their way.

2 comments:

Bell Family August 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Thanks for posting these pictures. I tried to get some of our kids when we were over but failed. We had such a great time with you guys and we wish terribly that we lived closer so that our kids could play. They had so much fun, and are so much alike it's crazy. It was great catching up and it felt like old times (in Provo) when we were together. We miss you guys!

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Sounds like everyone had such a fun time!