Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oregon Coast Vacation

We had an awesome vacation with my family this Summer. On the drive there we stopped at Multnomah Falls which was beautiful.






The next morning we went to the the OMSI. It is an amazing science museum with tons of hands on things for all ages. This was a huge hit.

We had a beautiful beach house right on the ocean. I loved the cool weather and it was perfect for flying kites.






We all went on this hike to a suspension bridge and it was like walking through a rain forest. We had to carry the kids a lot but it was still fun, especially because my mom was able to come along on the trail in her wheel chair. It was a neat experience.




At the lighthouse this huge rock was out a bit and it was covered as you can see with penguins. Who knew they lived in Oregon? I didn't.

We got to handle some star fish at these tide pools my brother found for us. Very cool.




This was a great vacation that left us with so many amazing memories.

1 comments:

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J August 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

your pictures look so great!
I didn't know there were penguins in OR - I'm so glad you got to experience my neck of the woods - too bad it wasn't with me!!! Glad you had fun!!