Friday, February 17, 2017

Christmas

Christmas was fantastic this year. I loved that it was on Sunday and we could get up and worship the birth of the Savior before opening gifts. It helped give the day a special feeling like it should. We just did stocking before church and we tired to scale down gifts this year and get more creative. I was super happy with the results and so where the kids. 

Our biggest and best gift was indoor monkey bars. Mike thought I was crazy for wanting to do this but after he started working with me he was all on board. It got a little dicy but we got them done and the kids love them. They are all getting super strong and all three older kids can do tons of pull ups now. 

Mike spoiled me like crazy with an awesome photography lens. I was not expecting it and it totally made me cry. He is always so aware of me and kind with his gifts. 

Kate was a mess after church so during gift opening she took a nap. It was all a little strange without her but she was so much happier after napping. She also got her own private gift opening later in the day. 

All the kids got some great snow gear for skiing this year. We also got them some electronic devices at DI so they could take them apart and play with all the parts inside. This was a hit by all the kids. 




























Olivia had a great preschool performance. She sang wonderful and loud enough that Santa made a visit. She is really loving this year of preschool. 





0 comments: