Sunday, June 28, 2015

Kate is 1


Wow Kate is one! I can't believe it. She is a joy to have in our family. She took her first step on Mike's birthday May 19th and has perfected her walk pretty well. She loves to explore around the house and make huge messes. She likes to pull our all my pots and tupperware. The bathrooms must stay shut or we have major problems. She is a fantastic sleeper and does a consistent 12 hours a night and 3 hour nap each day. She loves her siblings and her brothers are the only ones who can get her to laugh. She likes most foods and is a good eater. She still loves her binkie and although she was my longest nurser she does love her bottle.

Kate has a kind and gentle personality. She gets hurt feelings easily but loves to play and tease us. She fits into our family really well and we are so happy that we were blessed to have her in our home.















1 comments:

RaeAnn September 9, 2015 at 1:12 PM  

well she is just adorable! I wish I got to spend more time around her!! That first picture looks so much like olivia to me!