Monday, November 3, 2014

Phone pictures Spring/ Summer

I always forget about the gems I take with my phone so here is a review of our Spring/summer!!

Lots of fun at the Crowley Home


 Mother's day flowers from Mike and foot messages from the kids!




Mrs. Falash and Mr. Woolery. End of the year picnic!


 After math of one of his many falls

 Baby is finally here. Lots of snuggles

 another good one for Davis
 My first outing with all the kids-The Zoo






 Summer stiches


 Gardening with Grandma





 Last swimming party and Olivia hating being wet in her swimsuit









 Pigtails!
 Art in the Park

1 comments:

RaeAnn November 3, 2014 at 9:10 PM  

Great post! Perhaps it was more Davis, and less me, that led to his first set of stitches.

I love Kate's big open mouth tongue grin!

Of course Abby has butterflies and frogs in her cute painted-nail hands.

Olivia...that personality just shines through in her smiles!

Michael, what are you doing way up in that tree? Is that what led to your stitches?