Monday, November 18, 2013

Mill Creek, WA Home

Mike and I said that we always wanted to live in the Pacific North West and now we have! Once again its time to move, but we are excited to be going back to what we are familiar with Boise, Id. We only have one more week here. There are a lot of things I have loved about Washington. I think at the top of my list are my friends here- I will really miss everyone! I will miss all the amazing trees, mountains, parks, and water fronts.  I love that there is so much to do, we just barely scratched the surface. I even loved the rain fresh air and perfect summer weather. We had a fun house to live in and the kids really enjoyed living here. Back to Boise- here the Crowley's come!


Mill Creek, WA house












Abby loved having her own room and she took full advantage of filling it up!


5 comments:

RaeAnn November 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM  

so... how about you stay for like ten more months? pretty please?

Laura November 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM  

We all adore your family--you will so be missed around here.

Jami November 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM  

What! You are moving and its not back to Denver!
:)

Peter and Jen Bell November 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM  

so excited for you guys!

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J November 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM  

I'm excited for you guys! I'm sad I didn't get to see more of you and the fam. I'm sure you're so happy to move closer to your family. Good luck with everything!