Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ensign Ranch Camping

Over Memorial Day Weekend we went camping with a bunch of people from church. The kids had a great time other than Olivia not sleeping at all. She screamed most the night so we went home early on the 2nd day which was fine because the day after there was rain. The time we did have was awesome. We got to ride a canoe, ride horses, dig holes, throw rocks in the river, and hike on the ghost trail. It was too cold to do the slip and slide so it will have to wait until next time. My camera was struggling so my pics are not as clear as I want, better than nothing. 
















These were taken with my phone- not too bad.
 


I love how this one got the sun rays!






















1 comments:

Unknown July 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM  

I love these pictures! Your kids are so precious!