Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sayings

I always forget to write about the funny and cute things my kids say so I am making a goal to do better at it and record stuff here.

Mike- "Abby do you know what talents are?"
Abby- "Yes, they are things that Heavenly Father gives us to make this world a more beautiful place."

The boys always seem to make a huge mess when they are in the tub with water all over the walls and floors. This time they had a decent excuse when I grilled them "Oh, Davis tried to walk on water but then he fell." He said it so serious I just had to laugh.


When we were on the way home from church last week Michael was practicing his reading. Whenever he came to a word he didn't know he spelled it for us so we could help him. He got to a very long word and there was a long pause and then he just said "oh my" it was so dang cute. The word was transgression-- definitely an "oh my" word in my opinion.

1 comments:

Rosemary March 14, 2013 at 8:40 AM  

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing.