Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birthday Girl!!!


I really can't believe our Valentine's baby is a year old. This year has flow by and Olivia has been a sweet addition to our family. Her personality is showing more each day. She loves to throw her head back on mine and then snuggle into my neck. She also love to try and bite my finger. I love it when she does her goofy faces and shy eyes. She makes a lot of messes these days and loves to empty out my drawers in the bathroom and kitchen. She is walking a little more than she is crawling these days but still has not mastered going down the stairs. She adores her siblings and loves it when they go into her room each morning after she wakes up. She will throw a fit and cry with her head on the ground if you take her toys. I have yet to find a food that she doesn't like. She is my biggest baby and the worst sleeper of the bunch. She still wakes up 1-2x's a night for a quick snuggle and binkie replacement. She currently has 6 teeth. She is a mama's girl as much as she is a daddy's girl. She didn't like her birthday cake but she loved the ice cream and she was very hard to photograph in this last shoot. 


We love our not so little baby soooooo much!
 Thanks to my friend RaeAnn for helping with this shoot! She had lots of good ideas and I was able to make all of her outfits for this shoot minus the skirt.



 We did a little party for her with just our family and her favorite gift was her giraffe from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen.



 Abby was so excited to give Olivia the baby lamb stuffed animal she picked out for her.


 My walker!


2 comments:

Mom February 26, 2013 at 3:27 PM  

She is so cute! ! Amazing how many changes in a year!

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J February 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM  

oh my gosh - she is so cute and so big!! We need to see each other again!