Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Cards

I think Mike's favorite thing about Christmas is getting cards in the mail and sending out our Christmas cards. Our list is getting really long especially because we keep moving and meeting new friends. If you want to get on our list send us your address or even better send us a Christmas card next year!!!

Abby helped Mike get them folded and stamped this year.


Mike wants to keep up all the cards we got through January. I don't mind either but Olivia loves to pull down the ones she can reach so we have lost a few.

2 comments:

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J January 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM  

I see me! hahaha! Great video of Abbey!

ej January 12, 2013 at 7:36 AM  

Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of the season too. I think our international address precludes some people from sending em our way, so we really appreciate those who make the effort. I just love the bright collage of friends and family. Love it!