Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkin Patch (Snohomish 2012)

I totally forgot that I had these pictures so I am going to have to rewind a bit. They were on my point and shoot that I don't use very much, only when I am out and about all by myself and can't use my big camera. Anyway, I was feeling like a bad mom because I had not taken my kids to a pumpkin patch this year so when my friend called me up last minute and said she was going I jumped on it. I was sad that Abby couldn't go, but we have had really rainy Sat. so she will have to wait until next year.

 I love Davis here. He is such a fun loving kid.








 They had duck racing which was new to us, we have only ever seen pig races. I thought it was really cool.






2 comments:

Mom November 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM  

I loved the picture of Davis in the corn. We somehow lose that blissful happiness as adults.

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J November 7, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

At least part of your family got to go! We didn't get to one this year, either. I was just as sad as my boys! Hopefully next year!