Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I had a lot of fun making the girls' owl costumes this year. Abby was a good helper and choose the colors for her and Olivia. The boys looked awesome in their Spider Man and Ninja costumes. It seems like we do more parties for Halloween than any other Holiday but the kids love getting dressed up!



Abby was so nervous that I wouldn't get the hats knitted in time. It was a good thing Olivia liked to keep me awake for several nights in a row- it made for good knitting time!










3 comments:

Schmath October 31, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

The hats look awesome! I love them knit! And your kids are cute!

The Crowley's October 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

thanks Schmath. The circles were totally hard and not completely round but I love how they turned out. I only wish I had better yarn to work with but you are limited when you need a certain color to match the costume.

RaeAnn November 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

seriously? i didn't know you had to KNIT the hats! they look adorable, and the pictures are perfection!