Friday, May 25, 2012

Olivia 3 months old


Thanks to my Aunt Ruby for this darling hat!!! I love it. I can't believe how big my girl is getting. She is very alert and fun. She loves to suck on her hands but still can't quite figure out how to do it when she is mad. She still wakes up almost every hour at night for her binkie but I am only feeding her once around 3 or 4. She has a sensitive and kind personality and loves to cuddle with me in bed. She likes her car seat a lot more now but still scream in it if she is overly tired. She doesn't nurse well when she is super tired but takes a bottle great. She is Abby's favorite person in the family and luckily I'm her favorite for right now.  She is still my most high maintenance baby but we love her so much.

 Abby calls this look "big eyes" Its her favorite and mine as well!




This one shows off her favorite dimple of mine.

2 comments:

Mom June 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

Olivia is growing up so fast! She is such a cutie.
Great pictures Amber!

Rosemary June 30, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

She is so beautiful! I love the photos!