Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tulip Festival

We had beautiful weather a couple weekends ago which was perfect for our trip to the Tulip festival in Skagit, WA. We went to Tulip Town and it was amazing. All the colors were breath taking. It was a perfect day to share with Grandma and Grandpa.

I know my mom will hate this picture but I just loved it of her and Abby. Abby adores her and loves being able to spend time with her.



A group of kite flyers were putting on a show and it was amazing to see the formations they did with each other. I have no idea how they were able to not crash or cross the lines.










This was our favorite flower of the day.

2 comments:

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J April 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

We just went to one in Woodburn, OR on Friday. I just love seeing all those tulips. Your mom looks great Amber!

Kysa May 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM  

Wow!! That place is so breathtaking! You all look so happy.