Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sledding (December 2011)

Another family outing we wanted to do during Christmas Break was to go sledding. We got a ton of snow right before Christmas so on Christmas Eve we headed out. It was such a beautiful day and the hill was only 10 mins. from our house. Michael was really nervous and started out on the little hill, but Abby was an all star thrill seeker. She loved it and probably walked up the big hill at least 20 times. She kept telling me "I like to go fast, the faster I go the more fun it is." Davis liked it as well, but after a crash with dad and a ton of snow in the face he was content to just stay with me and eat snow. Michael finally tried the big hill and really liked it as well. I think we are going to have a new Christmas Eve tradition of snow sledding from now on!







I messed up the videos on the camera by turning it the wrong was but here is one that turned out ok.




0 comments: