Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Vacation

We just got back from a long and fun vacation to Boise. We were able to see so many friends and spend lots of time with family. We played with cousins, visited with family, went out with friends, swam a lot, ate a ton, spent time on Cascade lake, roasted marshmallows, shopped, ate out, had some fun girls days, and laughed a lot!!! Did I take one picture of the the awesome trip? 

Nope!





I am sad that I was so lazy but it was also nice to not worry about always having my camera out. My main excuse is that I felt really crummy the whole time and zapped of energy. Any guesses?


Yes, number 4 is on the way!!!!! 

Its funny how I had convinced myself that this time around I would be fine and would want to boat and wakeboard just like normal. The prego sickies hit early and hard so normal was not the case. We are really excited about this baby. I just wish I didn't have to feel this way. I am just going to have to buck up and get on with summer. I can't go all summer with no pictures now can I. 

5 comments:

Schmath July 16, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys!

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J July 16, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

YAY!! Congrats Amber! I'm so excited for you - hope the sickies will go away really fast!!

Kim Dubois July 16, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Congratulations, Amber! That's awesome. When is the baby due?

Sarah July 18, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

Oh my gosh, congratulations Amber and Mike!!! I'm so excited for ya'll!!!

Tiffanyrose August 7, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

AMBER!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! You are such a fantastic momma and your hubby is an awesome daddy. Your baby is very very blessed.