Thursday, March 31, 2011

Its a Boy!

I love long hair on my Davis, but Mike does not. It hasn't help that in the past month we have had three people ask what HER name is. I don't know how long I can hold off the clippers. I just can't imagine him with short hair though. It also doesn't help my cause when Aunt Tara can french braid his hair and that he likes wearing Abby's bows around the house.




Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


At least my shaggy guy is now potty trained!!!! He did great with it all. I really hate potty training but he was probably my easiest- a little over a week and he was a pro. He has even been making it through the night a handful of times. My little baby is growing up.

3 comments:

Sarah March 31, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

He's gotten sooo big! And still just as handsome as ever! I love these pics of him! Give him hugs from us please! : )

RaeAnn March 31, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

That top pic looks a lot like Michael! These two posts made me teary, missing you guys.
Great job on all of your pics. The wagon is such a cute idea, and the underoos...never a cuter way to document potty training.


And yes, I thought you were announcing a pregnancy.

Anonymous April 1, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

Really loving the wagon! Got to lay it on the line here though. I have always been a supporter of the longer curls, but he is looking a bit on the fem side. You may have to give him a bit of a cut, please no buzzing!
tara