Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Silver City Pink

Its finally here. I started making this CD with my band when I was pregnant with Abby 5 years ago. Due to babies, weddings, and moves it took us just a little while to get it done. Kim was also pregnant in this picture with her first kid. I miss playing with this group so much. It was such a fun time in my life. Hopefully we can do some kind of CD release concert in the next year. Thanks girls for all your hard work!! Thanks Schmath for the picture- I kinda had to steal it off your blog! Let me know if you all want one of the best CD's ever!!

4 comments:

ej May 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Lost all my money but a two dollar bill.... will that be enough? haha ;) We are so excited, can't wait to get a copy!!!!!

Tara Pugmire May 26, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

oh erin you don't need a two dollar bill anymore. Wait till you just cry over I cried.....gonna love it!

mom May 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

I just listened to all of your CD and I loved it! It is so good to hear you all playing together again

Cale, Hailey, Kira & Cole June 10, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

I can't wait to hear it. Maybe I can buy one when I'm in town next.