Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Pictures

This Sunday after getting everyone ready I decided I should also get pictures before church. It was a little crazy but I got some cute ones of them in their Easter pictures. I was trying to practice with my new lights. My back light didn't work the way I wanted but they still turned out fun.

studio kids


I made Mike change last minute into his matching shirt and tie. It might be a little cheesey but I still thought it was cute.

Photobucket

This was as good as it was going to get with three kids!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


4 comments:

Peter and Jen Bell April 14, 2010 at 5:10 AM  

Those are absolutely adorable!

ej April 14, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

How are the matching ties cheezy?! I love it!!! And the last pic of the boys, I love it! Michael especially in that one. He looks like The Man.

Sara April 14, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

fun easter pictures

Bell Family April 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Great Pics! Amber, it would be so much fun to have you stay with us for Jeffs wedding!