Monday, January 25, 2010

Living Room Shoot

My sister and I have been wanting to do a shoot like this for a long time so I went and found this branch deep in the forest and we set this up in my living room. My sister Tara took these pictures and this is my niece London. The only down fall was all the bark that kept falling in her little face, lesson learned. We also messed around with some textures during editing to change up the background. They turned out so good and London was such a trooper.


Photobucket


Photobucket

We had to throw Michael in for some practice picts first and they also turned out really well.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





6 comments:

Anonymous January 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

So cute :))

RaeAnn January 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

You are putting that one UT photographer to shame :). When I saw these I thought SO CUTE and then OH CRAP NOW I HAVE TO HAVE JENNA"S PICS DONE AGAIN. IN that order.

Rosemary January 28, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

I love these!

The Allred Family January 29, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

These pictures are so cute! You are so good. I wish we lived closer so you could be my photographer! Random question- how hard is it to take care of a bunny? I am not quite ready, with the new babies and all, but my kids want a pet SO bad, so I am just wondering how hard and how messy it is? Any insight? THanks.

Lisa February 2, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Amber - those pictures look great!!

Sara February 15, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Amber these pictures are so cute!!!