Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday Boys!!

November is such a busy month for us we start with our anniversary on the 21st then Davis's Birthday on the 24th, Michael's Birthday on the 25th, then end with Thanksgiving. We went to Utah for a great Thanksgiving weekend so we decided to celebrate birthdays when we got home. I don't know how I am going do this birthday thing in the future because I do want them to have their own special day but for now they get to share the day!! We will take it year by year. Michael really wanted to have a cars party so we went with that theme. We invited Grandma and Grandpa as well as our fabulous neighbors the Clements. Michael adores their two boys, Abby is the same age as their Kensignton, and what really makes it fun is that Kathleen and I had our babies on the same day--One year ago. We had the same doctor and the same hospital, but she did beat me by 30 mins and she had a baby girl- Aniston. It was really great to have someone going through all the same things as me and now it is so fun to see our little ones grow up together. We hope that we have them as neighbors for a long time and I won't mind if Davis dated Aniston some day--she is such a cutie!!


Photobucket
Thanks to my friend Becca for the cake idea- I saw it on her blog. Her 3 year old and Michael are only a couple weeks apart!

Photobucket
Michael's favorite friend Carter from across the street. Carter picked out this fabric and Kathleen wipped this blanket together for Michael and he was really excited!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Davis's favorite gift--the packaging!

Photobucket
So clean before the cake




Photobucket
Little Aniston didn't want to get dirty unlike my Davis who had a blast!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Our little walkers.

Happy Birthday Michael, Davis, and Aniston!!!!

4 comments:

ej December 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Wow, the pics are all so adorable but I have to say I LOVE that cake! Abby's was so great too this year, you are quite the cake decorator :)

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J December 7, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

YAY! - I got a shout out on your blog! LOL
Your cake looks way better than mine!! Did you use green sugar? I actually ended up outlining the three in white icing after I took a pic of the cake and I liked it better!
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your boys! I miss you lots!

Bell Family December 7, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

What a great post! That cake is DARLING Amber. What a good idea!! Wish we were closer so that we could celebrate birthdays together...our kids always have a blast together, and so do we :) It was great seeing you guys over Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous December 10, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Great cake! It was so nice to see you. Sorry we didn't get to spend much time together or playing with your cute kids.