Saturday, October 24, 2009

Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch

We went to this little pumpkin patch with a preschool group from my neighborhood. The kids were really excited. On the hay ride they spotted white pumpkins and when it was time to pick one out Abby insisted on walking all the way back to the white ones!! I am not sure it was worth the walk but Abby definitely has her own style as you can see here. When she saw this picture she said "Mom I look like a movie star!"

Photobucket


Photobucket



Davis, happy as ever to just hang out! He is such a good baby.
Photobucket

They had this mini hay maze for the kids which was really fun for them.

Photobucket

Along with the sun glasses she had to bring "Blackie" her cat to enjoy the fun.

Photobucket

I am not sure that the kids were supposed to be on this tracker, but oh well. I think it was Michael's favorite part of the day.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa October 26, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

She really does look like a movie star - so cool!

Anonymous January 25, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks