Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Potty Training Again

We are at it again and I have to say I hate potty training as much the second time as I did the first. Even though I vowed to be more relaxed and easy going I still get tense and frustrated very easily. Michael has been doing awesome with really only one accident per day and none yesterday. He seems to have the peeing thing down but we are having issues with number two. I will be watching like a hawk then the minuet I go in the other room he seems to take care of business. Its not like I have have a lot of chances with it throughout the day. Not to be too descriptive but with the peeing you can give them tons to drink so they have more chances to be successful. I am not about to push the prune juice or other natural laxative type foods to have a total disaster on my hands. So if anyone has any suggestions for the number two issue that does not involve making it more messy please let me know. Hopefully by the next post I will be a much happier mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Good luck! We just started too it is no fun. I will be so glad when it is over.

ej March 10, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

ugh you guys! you can't potty train! That means I have to! I don't want to, whaaa! Maybe in a few weeks when I am feeling better. Good luck! It is so worth it though when they are done...