Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tucanos


When I first moved to Provo to go to school after my mission my friends said that they were going to take me to the BEST restaurant! So the next day we went to Tucanos in Orem and it was incredible, I'm sure that anyone that has eaten there will agree with me. Anyway, I was extremely excited to see one opening up here in Boise! It just opened and it is located by the Lowes on Overland. If you go to there website they will mail you a $10 gift card and you get a free meal during your birthday month every year! If you haven't been there yet--Give it a try, you'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

ej February 14, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

I heart Tucanos.....my parents are going today :)

RaeAnn February 14, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

We are going tonight...got the gift card!

Jessica February 15, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

I am going to get the gift card and then we are going to go!!! :) I"ll let you know what we think :)

ej February 16, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Okay, laughing my trash off how when I just went to Seriously So Blessed there was Michael Crowley's little family, proud as punch in the e-BFF's widget. Shut up! I love it! Every time I read a new post now I always wonder if Mike has read it yet cuz I know he's gonna love it...love that damn tamn. (And don't leave me a message for cursing on your blog. It was really fun to say and i couldn't resist)