Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coolest Party Ever

My Husband is the greatest! We just got home from my supper cool SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY. He went all out and I had no idea! I had so many great friends and family there and I felt very spoiled. Anyone who knows Mike knows that he is really great at a lot of things but keeping gifts or a surprise a secret is not one his strong points, so I was totally blown away with everything he planned and kept under wraps for months!! I felt very special tonight and now feel a little guilty about doing anything on my actual birthday- Monday. I guess I will get over that and let people spoil me one more day- Thanks to everyone for coming and especially to my wonderful husband for a great night!!! I will post pictures soon.

4 comments:

ej February 1, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

I love that he managed to keep it a secret- we wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!

Lisa February 1, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

happy Birthday tomorrow! That is great you had a surprise party. Way to go Mike!

Camille February 2, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

That was so much fun! I think most of the other husbands and upset with Mike for setting the bar so high. lol! You are so awesome and totally deserved it.

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J February 4, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

WOW! I can't see Bryce ever doing that! Way to go Mike! Yeah for being 30!